We work across a wide range of industry sectors and offer the following services:
Debtor Management for Insolvency Practitioners (IP’s)
- Conducting industry best reviews to assess realisation rates of debtor books.
- Recommending and implementing collection strategies.
- Managing the credit department in a “trade on’ situation to ensure that realisations on both the “trade on” sales and the debtors at appointment are maximised.
- Managing the “collect out” of the debtor book in a “shut down” situation, working with a specialist law firm or collection agency to maximise debtor realisation rates.
- Providing high quality reporting to maintain controls on the recovery of the debtor book and realisation rates.
Invoice Financing Collect Outs
- Developing collection strategies where the invoice finance facility has been terminated.
- Managing the “collect out” of the debtor book engaging a specialist debt recovery firm to maximise debtor realisation rates.
- Customised reporting to track debt realisation rates against the cost of collection.
Finance Companies (Commercial Loans) and Insurance Companies Debt Recovery Management Service
- Review portfolio of loans/policies in default and recommend appropriate collection strategy.
- Manage the collection process engaging specialist debt recovery firm where appropriate.
- Regular reporting to monitor ongoing collection costs and recovery rates.
Gerald Barnes, principal of WTC, is an expert in developing and implementing customised cost-effective collection strategies